Welcome to Webster Thailand
As part of our global, interdisciplinary vision, we’re committed to providing a highly personal academic experience to every student. And with more than 100 fields of study and courses, you have access to relevant, 21st century programming that suits your goals, whether that’s earning an undergraduate degree or advancing in your current career.
We’ve been accredited and licensed by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) for more than 95 years plus we’re accredited by the Thailand Ministry of Education under Thai law.
That means providing high-quality, transformative programming isn’t just our mission statement—it’s how our faculty approach and prepare our students for a lifetime of professional and personal success.
Earn A Certificate or An Advanced Degree
Fulfill Your Education or Career Goals with Us
At Webster Thailand, we’re here to prepare you for professional success with a wide variety of coursework ranging from essential critical thinking curriculum to computer science and business administration.
A Personalized Approach to Education
With us, our faculty and staff work together to help our students reach their academic potential through an emphasis on collaboration and self-expression.
Apply online and prepare to submit the following documents:
- Completed Non-Degree Application Form
- Unofficial transcripts that show the cumulative grade point average. A 2.5 GPA is required.
- Copies of external examinations such as the International Baccalaureate, Advanced Placement exams, etc
- English proficiency results from either a TOEFL or IELTS test.
- A short statement explaining why you are interested in taking courses at Webster.
- Photocopy of passport biographical page.
- An updated résumé or curriculum vitae.
Non-degree students follow the same admissions requirements as full-time students.
- The minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.5 on a 4 point scale, or equivalent. Academic achievement in programs that use a different assessment scale is evaluated in the context of the relevant academic system.
- The English language proficiency minimum requirement for Non-degree undergraduate students is a TOEFL score of 550 points on the Paper-based test (PBT) or 80 points Internet-based test (iBT) or an IELTS score Overall band 6.0.
- The English language proficiency minimum requirement for Non-degree graduate students is a TOEFL score of 575 points on the Paper-based test (PBT) or 89 points Internet-based test (iBT) or an IELTS score Overall band 6.5.
Non-degree students are allowed to take up to 30 credits. Students interested in taking more than 30 credits must submit a new degree-seeking application.